Friendship Day Fan Art Contest
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY OR AVAILABLE TO ENTER OR WIN.
- HOW TO ENTER & ELIGIBILITY
No Purchase Necessary. Limited one (1) entry per person
To enter entrants must complete all the following steps:
(i) Submit custom art of their favourite friendship relationship (art should include both characters) from Avatar: The Last Airbender in the Avatar Generations Discord Contest Channel or on Facebook or Instagram and tagging @avatargenerations
(ii)Comment #Internationalfriendshipday on their social media post accompanying their entry
(iii)Like The Avatar Generations Facebook Page and/or Instagram Page
Individuals who are at least 18 years old and legal residents of the United States or Canada, excluding residents of Quebec, are eligible to participate. Participants must have Internet access, a valid email address, and a minimum of a facebook or Instagram account to participate.
Members of the art competition judging panel, employees of Navigator Games Ltd. CDE Entertainment Ltd. (insert full legal name) and Paramount Global, and their immediate family and relatives are ineligible to submit an entry.
No other form of participation is accepted.
Contest runs from 9:00am PDT on July 31, 2023 to August 13 2023 11:59 pm PDT.
By accepting these Contest Rules, entrants agree that any and all liability related to this contest by Navigator Games is limited to the value of the Prize(s) as defined hereinafter.
This contest is in not sponsored or in partnership with Facebook, Discord, CDE Entertainment Ltd. or Paramount Global and is solely executed by Navigator Games Ltd.
- THE PRIZE AND WINNER SELECTION
There will be three (3) prizes awarded in total. Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 entrants, as solely determined by the judges.
Judges will include representatives from Paramount Global and Navigator Games
- Consistency with contest theme 25%
- Creativity 25%
- Clear understanding of the character/characters chosen 25%
- Use of appropriate elemental colors 25%
Each winner will receive a custom digital drawing of themselves and their best friend (based on a photo that the winner will need to submit) valued at approximately $200.00. Each winner will need to provide Navigator Games with their email address for the delivery of their prize.
Winners will be announced on xx at 5pm PST via Facebook Instagram and Discord
By entering the contest, entrants consent to the use of their names, social media id’s, city of residence, contest submissions, voice and/or image for publicity purposes in all media used by Navigator Games Ltd., without payment or compensation. For winners, Navigator Games Ltd. will not use your email address for any other means than to send you your prize, and for any other matters connected to that delivery. Any personal information collected from participants during the contest will be used solely for the purpose of administering the contest and will be handled in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
- Content Guidelines
In addition to complying with all other requirements of these Official Rules; each Entry, including the accompanying comment (as applicable), must comply with the following guidelines (“Content Guidelines”).
Any Entry that Sponsor/Administrator, in their sole discretion, determines is in violation of any Content Guideline will be disqualified. Each Entry and comment must not:
- Contain content, image(s) or material that violates or infringes any third party rights of any kind, including without limitation, any third party privacy, publicity, trade secret and/or intellectual property rights, including third party registered and/or common law copyrights and trademarks;
- Disparage Sponsor, Administrator, any other person or entity affiliated with the Contest or products, services or entities that are competitive with any of the foregoing;
- Contain brand names, trademarks or logos of any third party other than those owned by or licensed to Sponsor; subject to the photo complying with all other requirements of these Official Rules (including these Content Guidelines) and/or on the website where persons may submit entries/photos (that is, Instagram, as applicable) entrant has a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to use Sponsor’s trademarks solely and only to incorporate them in his/her photo submitted in this Contest*;
- Contain content, images, artwork or other creative elements not created by and original to entrant;
- Contain content, images or other material that is misleading, inappropriate, indecent, obscene, offensive, harmful, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous or depicts an unsafe practice;
- Contain content, images or other material that reflects, advocates or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, harm or exploitation of or against any class, group or individual, discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or actions or activities that are restricted, prohibited, illegal or unlawful (including without limitation, the consumption of alcohol or any other controlled substances);
- Contain content, images or other material that is unlawful or in violation of or contrary to any applicable federal or provincial and territorial laws or regulations;
- Have been previously submitted in a promotion of any kind, or published, posted, exhibited or displayed publicly for commercial use by any means and in any form or media.
In addition to the foregoing, the photo file cannot:
Contain executable programming of any kind, including without limitation, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, malware, time bombs, Easter eggs, cancel bots or any kind of malicious or benign computer programming whatsoever; and
Contain encrypted content of any kind, including without limitation, encoded messages.
- OTHERAll entries become the property of Navigator Games Ltd.. Navigator Games Ltd. assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, or damaged entries. By participating, participants release Navigator Games Ltd., CDE Entertainment Ltd, Paramount Global and their affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from any liability arising from or related to the contest.
Navigator Games Ltd. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, cancel or suspend this contest without prior notice. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced , forged, falsified, altered or tampered with or unlawful in any way. Entries submitted by unauthorized means will be disqualified. In the event that it has been determined that an entry has been made in a manner not sanctioned by these rules and/or an entrant has submitted more than the number of entries permitted by these rules, the entrant and all of his/her entries will be disqualified. Entrants agree to abide by the contest rules and the decisions of the contest judges, which are final. contest and these rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with the contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in British Columbia, Canada.